The Kenda Trakmaster may only have arrived in the UK in the past couple of weeks, but this road-legal motocross tyre has been available in the USA for several years already.
A well-priced competitor to the likes of the Metzeler MC360 and Michelin Tracker, the Trakmaster has been flying out of our warehouse to dealers up and down the country, destined for fitment to dirt bikes of all shapes and sizes – they also make a great value motocross practice tyre!
The tall, durable tread blocks offer great grip on a wide variety of terrain from soft dirt to fire roads, while stiffened sidewalls improve straight line and cornering stability on the roads.
The Kenda K760 Trakmaster is a Street Legal Motocross tyre offering riders:
- High levels of traction on a wide variety of terrain, from soft dirt to fire roads.
- Durable compound for extended tread life.
- Exceptional value for money, plus a ideal for MX practice and a Perfect Green laning Tyre
- 100/100 -18 M/C 59M TT
- 110/100 -18 M/C 64M TT (120/90 -18)
- 120/100 -18 M/C 68M TT (140/80 -18)
- 100/90 -19 M/C 57M TT
- 110/90 -19 M/C 62M TT
- 80/100 -21 M/C 51M TT (90/90-21)