The legendary Kenda Ibex – climb like a mountain goat!
** PLEASE NOTE THIS TYRE IS NOT ROAD LEGAL OR DESIGNED FOR TRAIL RIDING **
- Designed specifically for use in Endurocross and extreme enduro-type conditions.
- Super-soft, flexible rubber compound delivers maximum bump absorption and terrain compliance for amazing grip levels on tricky obstacles like rock gardens and log crossings
- Compound developed by top pro Endurocross riders for high levels of traction on wet surfaces
- Open aggressive drive pattern for max grip and excellent self-cleaning properties
- Shoulder knob pattern offers a large contact patch, and delivers support for the soft compound during cornering
- Ultra soft casing for maximum terrain adaptation
- Made for low speed riding only (less than 40 mph recommended)
- This tyre is not road legal, and is not made to FIM specifications. Please check event regulations to ensure this tyre is permissable.
- If you want a tyre for trails, the Knarly Supersoft or Gauntlet Soft are both road legal alternatives.