The Kenda enduro range has quickly become a by-word for amazing value and race winning performance.
They offer a comprehensive range of standard, soft and super-soft enduro tyres and all the options on this page are road legal and inter-changeable with one another to fine tune your setup.
- K777F front tyre features a unique directional tread pattern developed for soft to intermediate terrain. The pyramid shaped blocks allow good ground penetration in softer dirt but reduce flex on harder ground conditions.
- K776F Gauntlet designed to give the very best performance in extreme enduro conditions on rock and hard pack.
- K778 rear tyre has been developed as a versatile option which works well in all types of terrain from mud to fire roads, with the staggered block design giving excellent drive traction.
- K779 Enduro an ideal choice for very technical terrain making it perfect for modern enduro events that require precise handling and optimal traction.
- K779 Gauntlet features a soft, flexible compound which combines good durability with high levels of grip on rocks, logs and other hard surfaces, whether wet or dry.
- New Knarly super-soft coming later in 2020, aimed at soft or muddy extreme enduro conditions.
- Durable casings and tread compounds for good durability.
- Useful 19-inch rear size available for MX bikes.
- Can all be used for enduro competition, and are all street legal.